MIAMI-DADE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS ANNOUNCES SUMMER AND FALL FY2014-2015 GRANT CYCLES
Grants Funding Opportunities Available for Arts, Cultural and Special Events
The Miami-Dade County Department of Cultural Affairs is pleased to announce the deadline schedule for the fiscal year 2014-2015 summer and fall cycles of arts and cultural grants programs available to Miami-Dade County based non-profit cultural groups planning to present arts, cultural and special events between October 1, 2014 and September 30, 2015.
- First Quarter – Thursday, July 3, 2014 at 4 PM
- Second Quarter – Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 4 PM
- Third Quarter – Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 4 PM
- Fourth Quarter – Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 4 PM
- First Quarter – Thursday, July 14, 2014 at 4 PM
- Second Quarter – Friday, October 10, 2014 at 4 PM
- Third Quarter – Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 4 PM
- Fourth Quarter – Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 4 PM
- Friday, October 3, 2014 at 4:00 PM
The Department offers an ongoing series of training workshops on the basics of utilizing Culture Grants Online (CGO), the Department‘s online grant system. All first-time applicant organizations are required to attend a CGO Basics Workshop if they wish to apply for a summer or fall grant program. Additionally, applicants of these programs are required to attend a mandatory Grant Program-Specific Workshop.
Grant funding for FY 2014-2015 is contingent upon the approval of Miami-Dade County’s FY 2014-2015 budget by the Mayor and Board of County Commissioners.
It is the policy of Miami-Dade County to comply with all of the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. To request materials in accessible format, sign language interpreters, and/or any accommodation to participate in any Miami-Dade County Department of Cultural Affairs program or meeting, please contact Francine Andersen 305-375-4634 [email protected] five days in advance to initiate your request. TTY users may also call 711 (Florida Relay Service.)
For more information, e-mail: [email protected] or call 305-375-4634
111 NW 1st Street, Suite 625, Miami, FL 33128
Originally published at https://miamidadearts.org/news/news-use-volume-115