The Information Technology Department received recognition from numerous technology agencies in 2016, for the development and deployment of innovative solutions to better serve the residents of Miami-Dade County.
NACO Achievement Awards
Recognized with the 2016 NACo Achievement Awards in several areas of Service Delivery.
- Cognos Business Analytics and IDMS Integration at Miami-Dade County
- Court Cost Recovery System
- Daily Activity Report
- PowerDMS Miami Dade Police Department Manual
- Robbery Suspects Lead Generation Using Predictive Analytics
- Smarter Water Portal
- Squatter Application
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Facilities OpenCAD Project
Amazon Web Services — City on a Cloud Innovation Challenge Winner
Citizen Relationship Management (CiRM) is an open-source Semantic Web system created to support Miami-Dade County’s 311 Contact Center operations. The system was developed as a platform for case management, GIS and problem reporting modules that improve business processes, promote open data and enable integration with agency applications.
Originally published at https://www.miamidade.gov/global/news-item.page?Mduid_news=news1496434123341221